How is today the last day of 2014? New Years Eve always makes me feel weird. There will never be another day in 2014, but I’m always excited to start a new year. I love setting NYE goals, even if I end up having to re-evaluate in June.
2014 was a great year. I loved more, appreciated more, and actually managed to reach some goals! I finally saw my boys (Kings of Leon!), and lost over 20 pounds. Most importantly, I got into the nursing program at IUPUI! I definitely exceeded my goal of reading 24 books ( I lost count some time in June). I am super excited for 2015 and I of course have some goals for next year, but first, I want to take a look at some of my favorites from 2014.
Favorite FeistyFrench Blog Post
Healthified Banana Bread (I was so pleased with how this turned out!)
Some of my Favorite Pictures
Woo! Awesome year. Just going through my bajillion photos made my heart smile. I can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store!
I want to share with you my goals/resolutions for 2015!
- I resolve to love more and be more understanding. This is usually on my list because THE WORLD CAN ALWAYS USE MORE LOVE!
- I resolve to take better care of my body. For the first time in forever, I am not putting weight loss on my list! I do however want to exercise more and be more consistent with my healthy and clean eating.
- I resolve to survive nursing school. By this, I mean good grades, good friendships, and maintaining a social life with hubs.
- I resolve to be a better blogger. I know I am not consistent. In 2015, that will all change!
- I resolve to build a better relationship with God. I got hubs a couples devotional for our anniversary last year. I want us to complete it in 2015!
- I resolve to experience more. Traveling, concerts, explorations. Hiking. Facing fears. Whatever “more” may mean at any particular moment.
I am so psyched for 2015, and I hope you are, too! What are your resolutions for 2015? What do you want to accomplish? Let me know in the comments below! If you have a blog, leave me a link! I’d love to check it out!
Have a safe NYE and day, ya’ll!
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Don’t forget to follow me on this blog so I can do an awesome giveaway!